OUR SERVICEISO Tank Container Operator
Our ISO tank is built to the ISO standards, making it suitable for different modes of transportation, for both hazardous and non-hazardous products.
Leading ISO tank container operator
E-way Alliance is one of the leading ISO tank container operator in the region and aim to keep increasing and expanding its fleet, services and network around the globe. Our ISO tank is built to the ISO standards, making it suitable for different modes of transportation, for both hazardous and non-hazardous products.
According to a New Research study, the worldwide ISO tank container market size is projected to reach USD 1754.4 million by 2026, from USD 1051.9 million in 2020. With this rapid growth and popularity of ISO tank, E-way Alliance is providing added value service to its customers with an extensive ISO tank fleet and completes with full suite of services.
E-way Alliance comprises of professional and experience team supporting its customers in terms of real technical, commercial and operational needs. Professional team will ensure all equipment supplied meet and even beyond customer’s expectation and stringent requirements while complying with all international regulations.
Product and services provided includes:
- Experienced Personnel
- Effective Operation
- Equipment Control
- Import & Export Management
- Ocean Freight
- Sales & Leasing Services
A team of experienced personnel is always standby round the clock to provide quick support and solutions in Liquid Cargo.
Our personnel share information and knowledge with customers to create a unique and comprehensive approach to total intermodal movement of tank containers. This translates to lower costs through better utilization of equipment, and overall efficiency for our customers.
Consistent Quality Service
E-way Alliance has a presence in the Asia, Europe, South America, Mediterranean, Middle East, Indian Sub-Continent and Africa region and this enables us to ensure consistent quality service to our customers, through worldwide representatives that provide the ultimate in responsiveness and consultation for liquid bulk transportation needs.
bulk chemical shipping
E-way Alliance is able to assist customers in the same aspects of an ocean carrier with focus and expertise in bulk chemical shipping.
These capabilities, combined with a customer-first mentality, define the service levels that E-way Alliance provides.
Variety of Advantages
A variety of E-way Alliance advantages include:
- Chemical logistics specialists
- Quality controlled management
- Special services, including Imports, Exports, Fleet and Technical Support
- Competitive rates for tank transportation
- Access to a multitude of ocean vessels
- E-way Alliance has an extensive ISO tank fleet that can be used to ship a variety of hazardous and non-hazardous liquid products.
- As a tank provider, E-way Alliance can also add tanks to a customer’s fleet, thus increasing capacity and creating more business opportunities for E-way Alliance’s customers.
E-way Alliance’s equipment department is trained with extensive knowledge of tank components and attributes. Below are some E-way Alliance advantages:
- Tank specifications – including size, capacity, availability
- Enhancing customer fleets
- Tank certifications and inspections
- Logistical tank repositioning
- Systematic organizational tank planning
- Technical expertise
Sales and Leasing
Import and Export Management
- E-way Alliance Import and Export team coordinates customers’ shipping needs with a combination of strategic logistics planning and customer service.
- Our customer service act as a single point of contact and prompt confirmation of booking information. The team also provide tank and vessel availability, sail dates and arrival.
- Import and export team assist our customers in terms of shipping instructions, documentations, finalizing and distributing documentation to the correct personnel.
Kosher Wash Service
E-way Alliance provide various services, customised their customers needs such as kosher wash services for food grade iso tank. Kosher wash is a standards cleaning systems and cleaning solutions required by kosher-certified.
It must meet the requirements such as “fit and proper” procedures and must be documented accordingly mandated by Jewish law.
The kosher tank required 15-minute fresh filtered-water wash at 180°-200°F completes the process. Trailers should be dried and free of water. This can be accomplished by blow drying with filtered ambient air. Residual water can be removed with clean lint free cloths. All caps and fittings should be sanitized by 180°-200°F city water or steam and replaced on the trailer.
Get In Touch
E-WAY MANAGEMENT SDN. BHD.
55-A, JALAN HARMONIUM 33/1, TAMAN DESA TEBRAU, 81100 JOHOR BAHRU, JOHOR, MALAYSIA
+607-358 1993, +607-352 1993